Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My New Thought Author Suggestions

Since I have been reading New Thought since at least 1999...I thought I would list some of my favorite authors.
I go through phases at times, but these are the teachers that I keep going back to again and again.
And a few new ones as well.....


William Walker Atkinson
                 William Walker Atkinson

William Walker Atkinson
Genevieve Behrend (Your Invisible Power is GREAT)
Louise Berlay (student of Neville. Magic of the Mind)
Claude M. Bristol (TNT: It Rocks The Earth and The Magic of Believing)
H. Emilie Cady (Lessons in Truth)
Dr Wayne Dyer (Power of Intention)
Charles and Myrtle Fillmore
Neville Goddard (Pretty much everything)
Charles F. Haanel (The Master Key System)
Joseph Murphy (Like Neville..pretty much everything)
Norman Vincent Peale (Thinking back...probably the first self-help book I ever read...The Power of Positive Thinking)
Tony Robbins (Yeah I know a lot of people wouldn't consider him New Thought but he led me in that direction)
Thomas Troward (The Edinburgh & Dore Lectures on Mental Science)
Joe Vitale (Yeah I know a lot of people don’t like him but he opened a lot of doors for me)
Wallace Wattles (The Science of Getting Rich)

No comments:

Popular Posts