Thursday, March 25, 2010

Creating Wealth - Rearrange The Mind, Neville Goddard

I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been listening a lot to one lecture in particular, "Rearrange The Mind".
Of course you need to listen to the whole lecture, but the last part (part 5 of 5) seems to me to crystallize everything he says in the lecture.
Especially starting at about the 6:00 minute mark...



"Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong."
Joel 3:10 (KJV)

This goes back to Neville saying that you should imagine what you want to be, not what you are.
Even if it flies in the face of all logic, if you are weak, say you are strong, if you are poor, say you are rich.
You can be satisfied with where you are, or you can change where you are.

I'm not advocating just thinking and doing nothing.
Or as another famous man said:

"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"

As Neville said, go about your business and do your Father's work.
We live in the land of Caesar and Caesar's requirements must be met.

But the first step to change is to mentally changing where you are.
Change your "State".
All the physical change in the world wont do you any good unless you first change your mind.

Change "I am sick, I'll never get better because I am sick" to "I am healthy."
Change "I am poor, things will never get better." to "I am rich."

Assume that you are what you want to be right now and go from there.
You can be sick, and if you do not change your mind set, you can take all the drugs, treatments in the world and you will stay sick, or relapse into the sickness.

You can be poor and get the best job in the world, the best education, and if you don't change your state, you will be right back where you started from in no time.

And the cool thing about this is that you can mentally change right now as you are reading this.
You don't have to wait, or take a seminar or read a series of books.
Just close your eyes, and imagine what it would feel like to be free of your burdens.
Hold onto that.
Just feel the relief, the peace, the joy.
Then every time fear and doubt come back into your mind, do it again.
When you doubt, you return to your former state, so you have to get back out of that state and back into the state that you want to be in.

It probably wont be easy.
It isn't easy for me.
I have so many things staring me down right now it's not even funny.
But I close my eyes, take a deep breath, exhale and imagine it's all taken care of.
I am where I want to be, who I want to be.
Then I continue on "doing my Father's work".

1 comment:

monkeyfish said...

Thanks for the video. I hadn't heard of Neville before. Once we become aware of how we defeat ourselves through words and thoughts, we have the opportunity to turn our lives around.
One of my favorite quotes (not sure who said it) is "pain is inevitable, suffering is a choice."
http://barbthelifecoach.com
http://www.lifegardeners.com

Popular Posts