Monday, August 4, 2008

Sigil Magic and the Law of Attraction

Sigil Magic and the Law of Attraction

Sigil magic is another way of transforming your reality.
There are a ton of links online ( which I'll plug in at the bottom) but the technique is very simple.
First, write down your desire.
Its suggested that you use " It is my will" or a variation thereof, but a simple " I am"(ala Neville Goddard) should work too.
" It is my will that I make one million dollars this year" or " I am a millionaire".
Okay, taking the first sentence, eliminate all the vowels, a,e,i,o,u (as far as I know y and w are fine)
That gives you " TSMYWLLTHTMKNMLLNDLLRSTHSYR "
Kinda long huh?
Now Remove all the repeating letters.....
TSMWLHKNDR
Now...take those letters and create a symbol.
Charge the symbol and BANG!
Like I said...VERY simplified explanation.
Check out these links for more info......

www.jasnetworks.net/zotiel/OF/sigilcreation.html
www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/hwb-sigil.shtml
http://www.boudicca.de/max9-e.htm

BTW, don't be put off by the word magic. A lot of people that use sigils don't think it has a thing to do with magic, but rather programming your subconscious.

The well known Sigil, the Seal of Solomon




Various Sigils

No comments:

Popular Posts