Friday, January 19, 2007

Manifesting Reality - Dr. Wayne Dyer


 "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
Wayne Dyer

Self help guru Dr. Wayne Dyer is affectionately called the "father of motivation" by his fans.
He is one of the most widely known and respected people in the field of self-empowerment. He has published more than 20 self-help books and audio lectures, many of which have become best sellers.

I myself have several of his CDs and books. I really like him and the way he gets his message across. He's not heavy handed, he takes a gentle approach to try to guide the listener or reader.

I first saw him on one of his PBS specials and I sat there amazed at what he was saying. Basically because as he told about how he got to the point in his life that he's at now, I was sitting there going "I read those same books! I thought those same things!"
Dr. Dyer just managed to put them all together.

I have wondered why he wasn't in The Secret.
That seems a little strange to me.

No comments:

Popular Posts