Thursday, January 25, 2007

Manifesting - create your own reality, by Vered Neta

Manifesting - create your own reality - by Vered Neta

"I've experimented with conscious manifesting techniques for 13 years now. For 5 years I have taught others the tools that I myself have learned in a course called 'Manifesting Results'. Some people come to the course with a preconception that I'm going to teach them how to manifest. The bad news is that I'm not going to do that. The good news is that you already DO manifest everything in your life. You always have.

Manifesting - create your own reality, by Vered Neta


Since we all already create our own realities, what we do in the course is slow down the creative process and learn how this is done, in order to understand the principals behind and in so doing adjust things and create something different.

We create our reality from our Thoughts, Feelings, Choices and Beliefs. Lets explore each of these"

Full Article Here: 

 http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Neta5.html

No comments:

Popular Posts